- Web 2.0 standard
- W3C Compliance
- Parallax Scrolling Design
- Mobile Responsive
- CMS enabled
||GARV 1.0 (GIDM Administrative cum Academic Reforms Version 1.0)
Includes 6 Modules
1. Approval Management System’s objectives:
- Ensure effective, efficient & transparent administration
- Create an automated Office Management System
- Enhance Productivity
- Enable Prioritization of work
- Use IT as an enabler to help in daily work
- Design an efficient workplace
- Enable Policy Based Processing
- Generating effective MIS to aid the senior management
- Helping in effective collaboration between various personnel
2. Registry Management System
The Inward Outward Register System which is designed to work for various branch offices which are sending & receiving daily courier/post physical mail. This application can take care of Inward & Outward flow and also the reporting part.
3. Facility Management System
It has been developed to override the problems prevailing in the practicing manual system. It is supported to eliminate and in some cases reduce the hardships faced by this existing system. Checklist for day to day housekeeping work MIS for occupancy / vacant facilities
4. Training Management System
- End to end process of training management system which includes
- Communication to nominating authority
- Resource Person Empanelment
- Registration Link
- Participants management
- Resource Person’s presentation, Training Material
- Online attendance
- Certificate generation etc.
5. HR & Payroll Management System
- Online Leave & approval
- Payslip generation
- Employee profile and CV generation etc.
6. Inventory Management System
- Stock register
- Indent management
- Assets management etc.
||GVSS (GIDM Video Surveillance System)
GVSS is aimed to
- Visually monitor staff, participants and visitor access
- Deter crime and prevent vandalism
- Record incidents as they happen
- Monitor your assets
- Reduce losses
||GWMS (GIDM Wi Fi Management System)
GWMS is a Wi Fi facility of 300 Mbps for seamless connectivity for participating in training program to
- Access training material
- Visit web-portals
- Video conferencing
- Documentation activities
- Audio and video experience etc.
||GLMS (GIDM Learning Management System)
- Dedicated GIDM LMS portal
- Training Management
- Content Management Authoring User Management
- Other functionalities (including Registration, Nomination, and Certifications)
- Virtual Assessment
LMS White Paper: CLICK HERE
||GKMS (GIDM Knowledge Management System)
Benefits of knowledge management include:
- Improved organisational agility.
- Better and faster decision making.
- Quicker problem-solving.
- Increased rate of innovation.
- Supported employee growth and development.
- Sharing of specialist expertise.
- Better communication.
- Improved business processes.
||GIDM Grievance Redressal System (GGRS)